Our Blog

One Stop cost-effective solution for all your Accountancy & Business needs under the guidance of
professional and certified Accounts.

Working for yourself


If you start working for yourself, you’re classed as a sole trader and you need to register your business with HMRC if:

sell goods or services to make a profit
Run your business  yourself and take responsibility for its success or failure
have several customers at the same time
can decide how, where and when you do your work
can hire other people at your own expense to help you or to do the work for you
provide the main items of equipment to do your work
are responsible for finishing any unsatisfactory work in your own time
charge an agreed fixed price for your work
AS a sole trader you have Business and Tax responsibilities where we can provide our professional services.

We believe ‘you trade’ and let us guide you and take care of your Tax responsibilities :

Sole Trader Registration
Overview of your responsibilities
Book Keeping
Self Assessment Tax return annually
Pay National Insurance
Tax Calculation
Manage payroll if you are employing workers directly
Correspondence with HMRC on Your behalf
Business Development Advise
VAT Registration computation and Submission, if your earnings Exceeds 82,000 a yea

  1. Admin says:

    Please ask any question below